Friday, January 22, 2010

Liguine with Clam Sauce

For Christmas I got "The Pioneer Women Cooks" cookbook and it is FABULOUS! I've already made the Penne ala Betsy, Breakfast Potatoes, and the Calzones. So tonight I decided I would try the Liguine with Clam Sauce. Tasty looking huh! But a word of warning, you are not going to lose weight eating any of the recipes in this book. You might actually gain weight unless you take extreme measures like I am going to do. Which basically means I'm going to take the dog for a long walk in the freezing cold at 9pm at night. But it was worth it.....

If no one was looking, I might have even licked my plate clean.....that's how good the clam sauce was. Now run out to store or your library and get the book. And while you're at it, you better pick a new dog leash too. You're going to need it!

Have a fantastic weekend!
kathy

1 comment:

9patchnurse said...

I got that book too!! It's a great read even when you're not cooking and she's a great photographer. That linguine looked GOOD GOOD GOOD!! I think I know what's for supper tonight, thanks!