Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wordy Wednesday

Lots of people seems to do "Wordless Wednesdays" but I love to blab so that's not happening here. Hmmmm, what to say......its really hot here in Maryland. I heard rumors it was 90 degrees today, which is really freakish. It's supposed to drop to the 60's by Friday though. And that's a good thing cuz I have alot of weeding to do and I really hate weeding in the hot sun.

I'm getting my garden ready for the spring......the coneflowers are coming up all over the place and the parsley seems to have survived being buried under 4 plus feet of snow. I'm thinking of trying those containers that let you grow your tomatoes upside down. Has anyone tried those before?? If so, did you like it?


Gotta wonder what he's thinking about.....birds? bugs? or no thoughts at all......hmmmmm......

Ok, time to get back to work on that commision quilt. Only two more heads to sew, now that will leave you wondering!

Have a good day!!

kathy

3 comments:

PattiKake Quilts said...

My housemate (still looking for the right title for him) did grow tomatoes and peppers last year. Suprisingly, we did get a nice crop of very tasty but small veggies. But they did require frequent watering.

Cheryl U said...

I don't think you really want to know what he is thinking - it might really scare you! :-)

Krista said...

oh, wow, so you are getting hot weather. 90 degrees sounds insane for April!