Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The mail

Last Friday I got home from work and look what I found in the mail.....

It's from Austraila! Now I am really curious because I have no idea who it is from or what is inside. Hmmmmmm.....what could it be??????



It's a lovely angel from Misteacrafts. I love her blog....she does the most amazing stitchery and it was really funny reading about how hot it was in February over in Austraila while here in Maryland we kept getting pounded with snowstorm after snowstorm.

Thanks so much for the wonderful surprise Misteacrafts!!!

We did some egg dying for Easter.....here's my two faves. I made the green one and my youngest made the purple one.


No one here is really fond of hard boiled eggs so two years ago, we started giving the dogs the Easter eggs. They adore them! We put them in the backyard and the dogs have a grand time finding them and eating them up. Their very own Easter egg hunt and a good way to use the eggs.

Working on a commission quilt this week and hope to have it done by the weekend. Wish me luck and have a great day!

kathy

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

What wonderful mail!!!!

Loved you use of the eggs. Our son's dog was most eager to "find" the eggs as well.

Have fun sewing.

PattiKake Quilts said...

You have the cutest mailman I have ever seen! And are those Australian selvages I see in your garden?

9patchnurse said...

Oooo ! So fun. I love the cupcake selvage!

Mistea said...

So glad you like your little surprise. I love the photo of her in the garden, so apt really.

Good to see the puppies get to play Easter too. Nice Egg dying.