Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday morning.....

It's early Monday morning......and I am sure you thought I froze from the Popsicle Plunge and was still defrosting since I have not posted in a week. The truth is........I have not had much to say this past week, shocking I know, smile. I have been working away on my New York Beauty blocks. I only have 6 more to go and then I am done. Of course I still have to sew them together and make the border but the blocks will be done!

In other news, I had the the strep again.....it turns out Brad, who never got the strep this winter, was a carrier for it. He has been giving it back to us every time we finished a round of meds. So now he is on meds and hopefully we are done with the strep for this season!

Been raining here for the last three days, ugh. Snow is much prettier but at least it is starting to warm up so I can think summer like thoughts. Like where to plant more coneflowers and sunflowers this spring.....

Time to get started on my Monday.......and I have two more weeks to get my UFO's done! I will give you an update on their status this week.

Have a great day!

kathy

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

I am glad that you found the source for the strep and I am glad you didn't freeze!