Monday, November 16, 2009

Mr Golden Sun

There's this Barney song that goes "Mr Sun, Sun, Mr Golden Sun, please shine down on me..." and after all the rain in the last few days, I was ready to starting singing that tune. When finally, Sunday, Mr Sun popped out! Horray!!! It it was a good thing because the championship game for Jack's soccer team was delayed so we were all at the soccer field for quite a long time. His team lost in double overtime. Jack was the goalie so he takes it rather personally. A trip to 7-11 and a large slurpee patched him up.

On Saturday I went to a quilt marathon for my guild. It was alot of fun but I tend to talk too much and not get any sewing done. And this time I had to run out in the middle of the day to go to......yes, a soccer game! But I did manage to get a pillow done. It's from Pat Sloan and it's free! There's a 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop going on and every day you get a free pattern from a different person. It's been alot of fun and I have gotten some really cute patterns!!

Here's my pillow and my eager assistants.....


Have a fantastic day and enjoy the sun!!!

kathy

No comments: