Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Tommorrow the big day! I'm done with the wrapping, gotta make a few more cookies, and then its off to NJ! The boys and I made some really cute clay creatures to give as gifts.....Here's Rudolph and Donner....



Then we have a snowman, a baby seal, Santa (try and visualize the screws as his beard), and another red nosed reindeer.






Finally, we made my dog Raven, She is a husky.....we had two versions of her. We even made her a sleight and a snow wall.



Finally, with all the quilting I have done for others the last month, I took some time and made myself this adorable lunch bag for work! I even made napkins and an ice pack cover for it too. Isn't it cute!



I quilted little flowers....cupcakes and flowers....can't get more girly than that!




Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

kathy

1 comment:

9patchnurse said...

Sooo cute!! All of it! Good grief, do you sleep? Have fun in NJ and see ya on the 29th. Now I gotta go finish my shopping.