Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Heading out of town

I finished the quilting on my work in progress! And it came out wonderful!!! But I want to put the binding on before I show you so you'll have to wait a little longer.....

I'm heading down to Virginia for a conference tomorrow morning for my job. It's a National Employment Conference and my day job in a nutshell is to assist people who are deaf and hard of hearing obtain employment. I work for the Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS). After the conference is over the day, I am going to hang in the hot tub and then stitch down some binding!

Then heading to Assateague Island with the boys for the weekend. Weather is looking good at this point so keeping my fingers crossed that the forecast continues to be positive.


That's my chair......I'll be sitting there watching the sun come up on Saturday morning.

The last time I went to Assateague in June, I had a pop up camper I rented. This time I'm only there for two nights so we are tenting. Guess Choppy the Panda won't get any sewing done this time around....



Have a great day!

kathy

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Have a great time.

PattiKake Quilts said...

Hope you are having a great time! I'd like to meet Choppy sometime when you get back.