Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spring Madness


I'm back!!! The past two months at my house have been hectic to say the least.......here's what I've been doing!

First I was captured by pirates!!!!



Well, not really. But I did take the Cape May-Lewes Ferry to Cape May, NJ and saw this pirate ship sailing around. That's gotta count for something......

We went camping at Cape May for the weekend. These guys had alot of fun. We even saw some dolpins from the ferry boat.



She came along too......it was her first camping trip. She had a real good time and met a few horseshoe crabs. Plus spend alot of quality time digging holes in the sand.



Janine came for the trip too. She did not spend time digging holes in the sand. Instead she hung out and caught a few rays with the guys.



Then we had baseball season.......now that sucks up time. Games start at 6pm and end at 815pm. We had baseball Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Jack umpired too and that was on Wednesdays.

Doesn't leave much time for other interests........but baseball ends this week.

Then we had the birthday boys......



He had tonsils out at the end of May.........



He had his tonsils out at the end of May too.....

In between baseball, tonsils, and birthdays I decided I was going to finally use these fabrics I bought a few years ago......



Hmmmmmm......pretty huh! Not my usual colors but I like the weathered look to the fabrics. They have a very nice hand to them too......You're going to have to wait to see what I am doing with them though!

Oh, I forgot to mention, this guy moved in with us too.....



His name is Rusty.......

Have a good day everyone!!

kathy

4 comments:

nerines said...

Hi Kathy,
Lovely blog and pretty side panels, is that what you call them? I mean the pretty stuff on your blog. Just dropped in to say I hope you get to have fun with flat girls journey. xo

nerines said...

Did you make that quilt on your banner? It's really wonderful:-)

Anonymous said...

That ALMOST looks like Wedgewood blue.... be very careful here!

Cheryl U said...

What happened to the eel/snake whatever it was??? Have missed seeing new stuff on your blog, but I know how busy you have been - see you on Saturday!