Thursday, June 13, 2013

Finish Number Two and Muffins!

It's the final week of school here for the kiddos and things are in full frantic mode! So far this week we had a playoff baseball game, daily swim team practice, 5th grade graduation, one birthday boy, one night of volunteer training, and a ton of rain.

Its Thursday night and guess what? Tomorrow is the last day of school and NO more school lunches to pack! Now that is a real summer perk!

I managed to get another quilt finished off between all the running around and work.

Ready?

Ta-da!


This one is a charity quilt too. And to keep up my strength this week, I made these...


This was a new recipe for me, Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. And get this, they use very little sugar and no oil or butter! Let's call them the non-guilty muffin.

Taste test!


Delish!!!! And I think next time I am going to cut the amount of chocolate chips in half to cut the calories. I think there will still be plenty of chocolate love going on with only half the amount.

Have a happy Friday everyone and coming up next is my big reveal.....the new and improved sewing room!