Monday, April 22, 2013

Where did spring go????

If anyone has seen spring, please tell it come back! It's back to feeling like early March here, ugh!

This past weekend was Cub Scout Spring Camp and it was my last one since both my cubs bridge to boy scouts next winter.  Everyone had a great time! 

And we have a lovely fire.


Or it will be lovely real soon!

Before I headed out to camp, I finished up two table topper quilts. Both of these are doing into the charity box and when the right event comes along, these will be donated.



I like the flying geese and I am thinking of make a quilt with them. Table toppers are pretty useless in my house since they just end up becoming kitty beds. Never mind there is a whole house of things to sit on, the cat just heads to the mini quilt on the table. Sigh.

Over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Monday is called "Make a List Monday". I thought that was pretty clever so I thought I would make a list on Monday too.

Here's my list for the week:

1. Paint Brad and Mikey's bedroom

2. Clean out the trash in the attic

3. Quilt and bind my Jack O'Lantern quilt

4. Quilt and bind my Hands 2 Help quilt

Ok, I think that's enough for now. I don't want to set too high of a bar! 

Have a good day!

No comments: